Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dancing

Penelope likes do dance.  Every week for FHE we do a sharing time where each member of the family gets to show everyone else something.  Penelope always shows us her dance moves.  It is so cute because she does it without music.  So the other day I turned on some music so I could get a video of her dancing.  I don't want to forget it!  I also wanted to get scarlett dancing because she loves to dance as well but she pretty much keeps herself out of the video.  And Tucker of course loves to dance or do anything for the camera.

Enjoy!



Don't forget to go here and sign up to win a $30 gift card for JUNIEblake!

6 comments:

Malachi and Layne said...

This is Andrew and Mallory's favorite song Too! She first herd it in her Ballett class- LOVE IT!

Emily said...

so cute!
Creamy

Meg said...

Loving this vid! And your blog! Xo
megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing it with us. Your kids are so cute.

Carrie said...

Haha, I love Penelope's dancing! So cute! Definitely a future dancer.

radeeolover said...

They are all so sweet! I think I have a cavity now!